Section 508 Accessibility Statement
Innovation Management Group (IMG) is committed to providing equal access to computers and computer controlled technology for people with disabilities
in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 508), as amended. Our software applications are designed, modified, and
updated following Section 508 criteria. Web pages and applications are reviewed for compliance, and as revisions are made, updated according to
the law. Accessibility is incorporated in all relevant work plans and products for our Assistive Technology products. Additionally, reviews are
conducted as appropriate when user customer feedback is received regarding potential issues.
If you have questions regarding IMG products Section 508 compliance, or have an issue with access to or use of material on our Web sites or
applications related to a disability, please email our Customer Service department at the address below. An IMG Customer Service
Representative will address your concerns and provide you with any additional assistance, if available, while the situation is being reviewed
To enable us to respond in a manner that will be of most help to you, please provide us with as much information as possible, such as:
description of the accessibility problem, Web address, application and specific features with which you are experiencing problems, and any
adaptive equipment you are using and its version of software. Please give your name, phone number, and email address so that we can contact
you if we need more information, as well as to respond to your inquiry.
We welcome suggestions on how to improve the accessibility and usability of our websites and applications by people with disabilities.
We also appreciate our dedicated educational facilitators and technologists who test our site and products for Section 508 compliance.
IMG Customer Service Contact Information
1-800-889-0987 (Toll Free - US & Canada)
or... send IMG an e-mail about this page...
About IMG and its AT Family of Software
- From its beginning in 1995, IMG has worked with various universities and organizations throughout the world. IMG has adapted its commercial products to aid
and assist physically and visually challenged individuals who are unable to use traditional computer devices and software.
We are proud to be a part of this community and continue to develop high quality, moderately priced products that always exceed user's expectations.
- The term used to describe this application of technologies is encompassed by the general term "Assistive Technology" for the physically
and visually challenged individual. In the USA, it is a component of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- IMG is pleased to announce its Assistive Technology Computer Access Suite
Now everyone can have it all in one simple, easy to install, software suite. All IMG assistive technology, computer access products listed here,
packaged as a site license, for any individual, school, district, organization, or company, with no licensing hassles. One Site License
for all computers and users. Everything for Everyone. We call it simply the AT Suite
A list of our AT products available in the AT Suite or individually
- Joystick-To-Mouse is a software utility that lets any gamepad or joystick run and control Windows just like a mouse.
- My-T-Mouse is IMG's original (created in 1993) On-screen Keyboard utility with Macros and selectable Panels.
- OnScreen (formerly My-T-Soft AT) is our Assistive Technology version of My-T-Mouse with Word Prediction/Completion,
Hover / Dwell control, and Visual & Aural Enhancements.
- OnScreen with CrossScanner joins OnScreen with single-switch scanning - giving users complete control over Windows with CrossScanner.
- The Magnifier is a 1x-40x Full Screen and Area Screen Magnifier with a host of features and a Cursor Tracker.
- SmartClick is a Hover and Dwell software utility that sends mouse clicks for you, letting you run Windows with any pointing device.
- TouchRight Utilities is a software utility that provides right mouse button access from any single button, pen, or touchscreen interface.
- WordComplete is a program that predicts words as the user types letters and builds user defined dictionaries.