IMG's Commitment to Assistive Technology, Accessibility, and Computer Access
- From its beginning in 1995, IMG has worked with various universities, individuals, and organizations throughout the world. IMG has adapted its commercial products to aid
and assist physically and visually challenged individuals who are unable to use traditional computer devices and software.
We are proud to be a part of this community and continue to develop high quality, moderately priced products that always exceed user's expectations.
- The term used to describe this application of technologies is encompassed by the general term "Assistive Technology" for the physically
and visually challenged individual. In the USA, it is a component of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- IMG is pleased to announce its Assistive Technology (Computer Access) Suite
Now everyone can have it all in one simple, easy to install, software suite. All IMG assistive technology, computer access products listed here,
packaged as a site license, for any individual, school, district, organization, or company, with no licensing hassles. One Site License
for all computers and users. Everything for Everyone. We call it simply the AT Suite
- IMG is the leading publisher of US & International OnScreen Keyboards (often called an on-screen keyboard, soft keyboard or virtual keyboard),
with programmable Macro Panels, (optional) switch scanning with CrossScanner, word prediction / completion with Word Complete,
a hover and dwell mouse autoclick program called SmartClick, an affordable full screen magnifier software The Magnifier with Cursor Tracker,
and a joystick to mouse emulator Joystick-To-Mouse that lets any game device run a Windows computer.
- All have been designed with the Assistive Technology Computer Access user in mind and all are reasonably priced.
- If you're just looking for general information about IMG's committment to Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. You can find it here - IMG's 508 Accessibility Statement
To Whom it May Concern,
Due my suffering a cervical spinal cord injury, I have been in need of adaptive software to help me to interface with my computer. For years now, I have been happily using software from Innovation Management Group (IMG). I first used their onscreen program called My-T-Soft and now use its latest version called Onscreen. These software packages interface very nicely with my sip and puff mouse called "The Quadjoy".
I have found their software both easy to use, versatile, and powerful. A very important aspect for any software/hardware that I use is good support and IMG really comes through with both prompt, free long distance phone support and email support.
I highly recommend Innovation Management Group.
J. K., Maryland, USA
[From an OnScreen user] Thanks for the help ... this is the BEST keyboard available.
G. V., Virginia, USA
I've had your My-T-Soft and OnScreen products for many, many years and I love them!!!
T. G., USA